Senior Online Designer/Developer
Walker Advertising (WA) is seeking an experienced Senior Online Designer/Developer to join our team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing. The Senior Online Designer/Developer will be responsible for creating and implementing design projects from concept to completion, including the development of microsites, web advertising campaigns and the enhancements of current websites, as well as the development of print design projects including print advertising campaigns, sales collateral, marketing materials and tradeshow collateral.
- Work with a team of copywriters and producers to help create impactful multimedia advertising campaigns that drive results.
- Concept development, campaign development and design execution for a variety of multimedia projects, including print and online.
- Utilize your usability and online design expertise to update and improve current websites, landing pages and microsites.
- Develop new landing pages, new microsites and rich media display ads supporting print, radio and television campaigns.
- Collaborate with third party vendors, as needed, for the development and execution of interactive, print, radio and TV campaigns.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Web Design/Development.
- Demonstrated record of 5+ years of web design and development experience.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects.
- Self-motivated and confident in dealing with challenging situations in a dynamic setting.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines and budgets
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Quark Xpress, Flash, Freehand, and Fireworks.
- Skill with HTML design editors such as Dreamweaver. Experience with Drupal is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
About Walker Advertising:
Walker Advertising is an award-winning, full service advertising agency specializing in the creation of advertising campaigns for the legal profession. Our mission is to provide the community with access to exceptional attorneys through our powerful brands. Committed to doing and being the best, we’ve worked hard to build a foundation of service, integrity, trust and respect. We’re innovative thinkers, relentlessly pursuing unparalleled access to attorney services for members of the community, which has made us the #1 legal advertiser in the nation. Since 1984, we’ve helped more than one million community members in need of legal help. We are rapidly expanding our marketing team to meet the growing demand for our integrated marketing campaigns.
Theresa M. Johnson, M.B.A.
Human Resources Manager
(310) 519-4050 ext. 3406
(310) 547-1977 fax