Spokesperson: Jaime Jarrin and Jorge Jarrin
Background: Los Defensores has been the leading, most trusted consumer brand in the Spanish-language legal marketplace for more than 30 years. Since 1984, our integrated, best-in-class advertising programs have helped nearly 900,000 Spanish-speaking community members get access to attorneys able to help them with their legal problems.
In 2010, we purchased more than 5,900 cable TV spots, 30,400 network TV spots,32,600 radio ads and 990 infomercials.
Focused on the 1st generation Latinos, Los Defensores, has enabled our attorney members to strengthen the communities they’re part of while helping their practices thrive.
Our MALA MEDICINA brand is used to advertise and promote the legal services of attorneys with respect to the Hispanic community. The MALA MEDICINA brand is also used to alert our Hispanic audience of pharmaceutical mass tort cases, informing about products and services that may be harmful to the community.
- Los Defensores targets the Hispanic community, the largest, fastest growing population in California and the nation*
- Jaime Jarrin – the Spanish voice for the Los Angeles Dodgers and a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame – has served as the program’s spokesperson for more than two decades, helping build strong brand recognition throughout the Hispanic community. For the last decade, Jaime has been joined on-camera by his son, Jorge Jarrin.
- Approximately 35.4 million online impressions in 2010**
- New TV campaign launched March 2014
- New media campaign launched every 4-6 weeks
Click the images above to watch our latest commercials.
To see more of our commercials, visit us on YouTube.com. If you’re an attorney who’s ready to grow your practice by putting Los Defensores to work for you, please contact Connie Romo, Customer Service Director, at: 1-800-4WALKER ext. 3419.
NOTE: These statistics are for informational purposes only. It is not a guarantee, promise or warranty.