Walker Advertising (WA) is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst to join our team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for creating, managing and communicating business insights gained from synthesizing data from multiple sources by developing impactful reporting, and succinct presentations. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for compiling findings, drawing actionable conclusions, and reporting findings to the team. This Senior Analyst will provide insights and recommendations to improve business performance, media planning, marketing campaigns and lead management performance – applying various quantitative methods (database information, web analytics, usability and optimization research, as well as syndicated media reports such as Neilsen and AdRelevance).
- Employ the latest quantitative and analytical techniques, synthesize all available marketing campaign data, develop cutting-edge business insights, help create integrated marketing and lead management strategy.
- Define and design analytical methodologies that result in weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that offers actionable recommendations based on data trendlines.
- Develop reporting that provides clear, succinct and actionable information about the health of the business, by line of business or geographical region.
- Be responsible for overall management of the delivery of research and analytics projects. Manage the delivery of critical business insights to the company as a result of the analyses.
- Proactively understand and anticipate the company’s reporting and analysis needs and identify new analytic and research opportunities.
- Elevate understanding and usage of analytics and research through training, workshops, and “internal” consulting
- Provide thought-leadership for the company with the ability to clearly communicate results to senior management.
- Establish a systematic approach for monitoring relevant trends, tapping both external and internal sources and advocate to management relevant solutions to mitigate issues or to capture opportunities
- Sponsor consumer research projects acquiring strategic primary & secondary research. This may include 1) working with market research firms, 2) evaluating vendors and commissioning research projects 3) managing vendors to ensure committed results are delivered.
- The successful candidate will have an advanced degree with a focus on research, statistics, mathematics, economics or quantitative business methods.
- Demonstrated record of 5+ years of professional achievement and management of an analytical and research function with emphasis on marketing, consumer research, online and emerging media platforms, and the supporting / enabling technology.
- Deep functional expertise in database marketing, online marketing such as search engine marketing, web site testing, and associated interactive analytical tools and techniques.
- Extensive experience with web-based analytics, SEM tracking and measurement tools, social media tracking and measurement tools, database marketing, CRM platforms, reporting and analysis design, measurement reporting based on relevant business metrics.
- Extensive analytical and research skills, well versed in quantitative and qualitative research and analytical methodologies and their application, including deep familiarity with external sources of industry, market, and consumer information
- Verifiable ability to conduct, manage and synthesize research, and proven ability to integrate disparate sources of information into a coherent “story” that answers specific business questions
- Analytical skills necessary to support and as needed directly participate in research planning and the research process.
- Proven characteristics of intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive and self-confidence.
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills. Ability to present complex data reports, financial analyses, and statistics in a simple and clear way.
- Ability to utilize SAS or SPSS, SQL, or other database packages a plus.
About Walker Advertising
Walker Advertising is an award-winning, full service advertising agency specializing in the creation of advertising campaigns for the legal profession. Our mission is to provide the community with access to exceptional attorneys through our powerful brands. Committed to doing and being the best, we’ve worked hard to build a foundation of service, integrity, trust and respect. We’re innovative thinkers, relentlessly pursuing unparalleled access to attorney services for members of the community, which has made us the #1 legal advertiser in the nation. Since 1984, we’ve helped more than one million community members in need of legal help. We are rapidly expanding our marketing team to meet the growing demand for our integrated marketing campaigns.
Theresa M. Johnson, M.B.A.
Human Resources Manager
(310) 519-4050 ext. 3406
(310) 547-1977 fax