Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking a Digital Media Manager to work in the marketing department and be responsible for research, strategy development, build out, QA, analysis, and optimization of Paid Digital Campaigns across law types (i.e. Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, and Labor and Employment) in multiple locations to drive qualified leads and fulfill marketing objectives. Brands include Los Defensores and 1-800-The-Law2.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of Paid Digital Media including but not limited to: video, OTT, mobile, display, audio, and YouTube bidding on DSP platforms, while being mindful of KPI levers to drive quality leads and revenue.
Primary duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and buying for English and Spanish Paid Digital efforts including, competitive analysis, analyzing industry trends/insights, CPM analysis, and measuring against budget (forecasted and historical);
- Buying efficient and high performing placements based on desired law types and location priorities;
- Analyzing impressions, CPM, CTR, quality of calls, conversion rate/history, to shift budget to profitable areas;
- Executing day-to-day management of Digital Campaigns including collecting creative assets, setting up tracking, launching landing pages, and continuous analysis to improve performance;
- Managing creative assets, conduct A/B testing, and continue to refine to improve conversion;
- Proactively planning, anticipating potential issues, and undertaking steps to improve website performance;
- Responding quickly to time sensitive campaigns that require immediate optimizations;
- Using data to review campaign performance daily;
- Managing and continuing to refine lead attribution;
- Identifying new opportunities to drive revenue and profitability;
- Instilling methods and documenting processes by which campaign optimization and improvement will contribute to overall brand success;
- Extracting campaign data & generating reports on campaign optimizations/recommendations;
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Working with marketing team and other departments;
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management and/or Team Leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business or other related fields;
- At least 4 years of experience in Paid Digital Marketing across multiple channels;
- Ability to pay attention to detail and have a “get it done” attitude;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage priorities/deadlines;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill;
- Ability to work with team and independently;
- Experience with analytics and optimizing tools;
- Strong organization, time management, and analytical skills;
- Legal marketing experience not required, but big plus.