Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking a digital media analyst to work in the digital marketing department. The in-house digital media team at Walker Advertising is responsible for planning, buying and optimizing digital ad campaigns across multiple channels. The digital media analyst role is critical to the success of the team, providing clear data reporting and uncovering insights and recommendations which otherwise might be missed. To succeed, you’ll bring expertise in digital media, reporting, analysis and communication of recommendations.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As an integral part of the digital media team, understand and contribute to our objectives, strategies and tactics
- Create and deliver reporting for all campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Leveraging the data reporting and your experience, generate hypotheses and actionable recommendations to the digital media team to improve the performance of the campaigns
- Deliver continuous improvement through questioning and challenging existing assumptions and extracting patterns in data
- Gather and analyze data from paid search, display, paid social and other digital format campaigns
- Monitor competitors in paid search space and keep stakeholders aware of trends
- Assist with creating and maintaining presentations for management
- Collaborate with campaign managers to ensure campaigns are successful and profitable
- Manage A/B testing and ensure stakeholders are aware of results
- A sharp, analytical mind with a history of turning data into actionable insights and recommendations to optimize digital ad campaigns.
- 3-5 years of experience in a media agency or client-side role, immersed in digital marketing
- Functional, working knowledge of digital advertising platforms
- Strong working knowledge of digital advertising workflow, measurement, research, optimization, and testing methods
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including conducting executive level presentations
- Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail and cross-team collaboration
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc.) and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo or Microsoft PowerBI
- SQL ability a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing, or similar field.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics or similar web analytics system
- Experience with a multi-touch attribution model a plus