Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking a Paid Search Manager to work in the digital marketing department. This role will be responsible for overseeing Paid Search campaign efforts in English and Spanish across multiple law types and multiple locations to drive qualified leads and fulfill marketing objectives.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads along with an ability to scale and optimize campaigns to drive profitability.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response from target consumers in the legal space
- Bid management, account architecture, and day-to-day monitoring of campaign performance
- Collect creative assets, set up tracking and launching landing pages
- Conduct keyword research for optimization —add new keywords or eliminate under performing keywords
- Monitor click fraud
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue and profitability within Google’s advertising opportunities (Search, Display, Remarketing, and Video).
- Conduct A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages to continue to refine and improve conversion
- Work with design team to improve creative and recommend new tests
- Proactively plan, anticipate potential issues, and undertake steps to improve campaign performance
- Extract campaign data & generate reports that summarize campaign performance
- Monitor auction insights, remain aware of competition dynamics
- Research competitive analysis and industry trends/insights
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies related to paid search and digital marketing
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management and/or Team Leaders
- 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, Vlookups, concatenate and chart building
- Google AdWords Certified and Google Analytics Certified
- Strong ad copy writing in English and Spanish
- Strong analytical skills. Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business or other related fields
- Experience running YouTube campaigns within Google Ads interface
- Legal marketing experience not required, but big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill. Comfortable presenting to C-level executives.
- Ability to work with team and independently
- Extremely well organized and excellent time management
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage priorities/deadlines
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
Walker Advertising LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walker Advertising LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.