Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking a Vice President of Sales to join our Sales Department and is responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels, and deployment of sales for the organization. This position will work closely with leadership to develop the strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
Primary duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate company sales and client development functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the client development function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plan which identify market opportunities and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and manage sales and client development budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten-year business plans for the company.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a master’s degree in business and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage priorities/deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new situations and changing priorities
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify/resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience working with cross functional teams to translate business needs into data requirements
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Because networking is critical in this position, Vice President of Sales must often travel to conferences, business meetings, and industry events. Therefore, they are expected to work according to their own initiative while reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. If they can deliver against their goals; bring in new clients, maximize profitability on sales and achieve high sales volumes consistently, their day-to-day methods and schedules will be left largely up to them.
Walker Advertising LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walker Advertising LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training