Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Video Editor/Producer to join their Integrated Marketing Department. This role will edit commercials, manage and coordinate all productions and post production for Los Defensores (LD), 1-800 THE LAW2 (TL2), and all other Walker Advertising accounts.
Primary duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Creative Director with concept and editing of commercials :15, :30 and :60 second TV and radio direct response commercials for both General & Hispanic markets.
- Re- edit commercials and infomercials produced by Copywriter to improve response and increase calls
- Create and maintain digital archive with new and existing TV spots and raw footage.
- Timeline all aspect for Post production, art design/creation, and research work for each year.
- Coordinate all jobs with Creative Director.
- Be responsible for all jobs delivered in agreed upon timeline.
- Ensure we meet legal requirements.
- Ensure all TV campaigns, online campaigns, and legal tip artwork meet criteria set in creative briefs and are delivered in a timely manner to the Creative Director.
- Maintain editing software and equipment.
- Timeline all productions for Creative Department for each year.
- Determine budget allocation for different production projects.
- Assist in the coordination of casting, location scouting, etc.
- Hire & supervise production companies on main campaigns.
- Coordinate spokespeople for interviews on TV/Radio.
- Obtain and negotiate bids for all productions TV, Radio and Out of Home ads.
- Manage and coordinate small productions at local TV and Radio stations.
- Ensure actor releases, contracts and agreements are signed prior to production dates.
- Ensure that Walker Advertising and its clients are protected with sufficient liability insurance for each production.
- 5+ years of experience as editor/producer with working knowledge of graphic design.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university. Preferable degrees are in the area of Communications, Advertising, Art, Literature, Journalism, or Marketing.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Must have strong experience in operating a MAC, and design software including Avid, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Final Cut.
- Knowledge of Web related software and web marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages and budgets and create long term timelines.
- Must be comfortable acting as liaison between upper management.
- Must be a good communicator, patient, able to compromise many ideas to satisfy the team.
- Strong understanding of business objectives.
- Understanding traditional/radio/video copywriting best practices.
- Ability to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Candidates should submit reels or portfolio with samples along with their resume.
Walker Advertising LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walker Advertising LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.