Walker Advertising is the industry leader in Hispanic legal marketing solutions. Since 1984, it has been our mission to connect communities to trusted attorneys through our powerful brands via unrivaled traditional–and now digital–media strategy. Brands include Los Defensores and 1-800-The-Law2, as well as B2B website for Walker Advertising.
The Information System Analyst implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions at Walker. The Information System Analyst will work closely with the team to perform standard testing’s and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Update and enhance current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating management reports, financial reports and marketing reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for clientele management, marketing development and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with end users to identify and analyze business process, workflow, requirement, issues and opportunities, and evaluate the potential application of new or modified technology solutions.
- Management Information Systems Analyst for Walker Advertising, LLC, Master in Business administration with concentration in information systems or Computer Science. Rsm to H.R. at 20101 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 375, Torrance, CA 90502
Comprehensive and competitive, Walker Advertising offers a well-balanced package of benefits that serves to shape and complement the lives of our employees. Our current selection for eligible employees includes:
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 8 Paid Observed Holidays
- Rewards and Recognition