Walker Advertising LLC. a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is looking for a full-time Sales Support, Customer Service Representative. In this role you will work closely with the sales team and you will be responsible for onboarding and maintaining new and existing customers. Candidate must be forward thinking, proactive and can multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Primary duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with customers to resolve any billing inquiries.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with products or technical issues.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance to customers. Assess the customer’s needs and translation into solutions.
- Key resource to ensure clients successfully engage with the products and realize the full potential of investment.
- Owning the Client “Customer” Experience by being proactive with the client touch points and handling any customer concerns and inquiries (reactive).
- Client maintenance, collect, manage and execute all contracts for new and existing clients.
- Collect and process payments for new and existing contracts.
- Update day to day activity in Salesforce.
- Maintain, produce and distribute internal reports as requested and scheduled.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- 5+ years of strong customer service abilities (face to face and on the phone).
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Strong Excel skills
- High School Diploma or general education degree, or four or more years related experience or training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goodtime management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Outstanding sales skills.
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Experience using and managing Salesforce
Comprehensive and competitive, Walker Advertising offers a well-balanced package of benefits that serves to shape and complement the lives of our employees. Our current selection for eligible employees includes:
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance Paid by employer
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Recognition