« Go back to our Current Openings
- Assist Creative Director in editing of:15, :30 and :60 second TV and radio direct response commercials for both General & Hispanic markets.
- Re- edit commercials and infomercials produced by Creative Director to improve response and increase calls.
- Create and maintain digital archive with new and existing TV spots and raw footage.
- Coordinate all jobs with Creative Director.
- Be responsible for all jobs delivered by due date.
- Maintain editing software and equipment.
- Timeline all productions for Creative Department for each year.
- Timeline all aspects of production.
- Determine budget allocation for different production projects.
- Assist in the coordination of casting, location scouting, etc.
- Hire & supervise production companies for main campaigns.
- Coordinate spokespeople for interviews on TV/Radio.
- Attend Focus Groups for creative department.
- Obtain and negotiate bids for all productions TV, Radio and Out of Home ads.
- Manage and coordinate small productions at local TV and Radio stations.
- Ensure actor releases, contracts and agreements are signed prior to production dates.
- Ensure that Walker Advertising and its clients are protected with sufficient liability insurance for each production
- Three to five years of experience as editor/producer.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university. Preferable degrees are in the area of Communications, Advertising, Art, Literature, Journalism, or Marketing.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Must have strong experience in operating Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, MAC and Final Cut.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages, budgets, and create long term timelines.
- Must be a good communicator, patient, able to compromise many ideas to satisfy the team.
Comprehensive and competitive, Walker Advertising offers a well-balanced package of benefits that serves to shape and complement the lives of our employees. Our current selection for eligible employees includes:
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Reward and Recognition