Walker Advertising WILL offer a replacement lead if:
- The information documented by our contact center agent is found to differ from what the caller stated, resulting in misclassification.
Walker Advertising WILL NOT replace a lead if:
- The lead meets the qualifications for the panel.
- The consumer provides Walker Advertising false or misleading information, or the firm finds the facts to be different than what was stated to Walker Advertising by the consumer.
- The consumer changes their mind or does not retain the attorney.
- The firm left messages and the consumer did not return phone calls.
- The consumer is just seeking information or not interested in retaining an attorney.
- The consumer is calling in on behalf of a relative or friend and the potential client has no interest in accepting legal assistance.
- The dispute is submitted outside of the replacement period (5 business days).