Walker Advertising currently has an opening for a position in our Sales Department, for a Sales Support, Customer Service Representative. In this role you will work closely with the sales team and you will be responsible for on boarding and maintaining new and existing customers.
This is a full time position, the work schedule will be Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, all candidates must be available to work the schedule.
- Coordinate with customers to resolve any billing inquiries.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with products or technical issues.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance to customers. Assess the customer’s needs and translation into solutions.
- Key resource to ensure clients successfully engage with the products and realize the full potential of investment.
- Owning the Client “Customer” Experience by being proactive with the client touch points and handling any customer concerns and inquiries (reactive).
- Client maintenance, collect, manage and execute all contracts for new and existing clients.
- Collect and process payments for new and existing contracts.
- Update day to day activity in Salesforce.
- Maintain, produce and distribute internal reports as requested and scheduled.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- 5+ years of strong customer service abilities (face to face and on the phone).
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Strong Excel skills
- High School Diploma or general education degree, or four or more years related experience or training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goodtime management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Outstanding sales skills.
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Experience using and managing Salesforce
Walker Advertising LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walker Advertising LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Think you are a great fit for the job? Send us a message with your resume and we will review it.