Walker Advertising is an innovative, direct response focused media and marketing company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Walker Advertising touches the lives of millions of people monthly with our content, consumer experiences and our products and services.
Walker Advertising is seeking a TV media analyst to work in the traditional media department. The in-house traditional media team at Walker Advertising is responsible for planning, buying and optimizing TV and radio ad campaigns and sponsorships across multiple channels, both at the local and national level. The TV media analyst role is critical to the success of the team, providing clear data reporting and uncovering insights and recommendations which otherwise might be missed. To succeed, you’ll bring expertise in direct response TV media, reporting, analysis and communication of recommendations.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As an integral part of the traditional media team, understand and contribute to our objectives, strategies and tactics
- Create and deliver reporting for all direct response TV campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Leveraging the data reporting and your experience, generate hypotheses and actionable recommendations to the media team to improve the performance of the DRTV campaigns
- Deliver continuous improvement through questioning and challenging existing assumptions and extracting patterns in data
- Gather and analyze data from TV, radio, outdoor, print and other campaigns and sponsorships
- Monitor competitors in traditional media channels and keep stakeholders aware of trends
- Assist with creating and maintaining presentations for management
- Collaborate with media planners/buyers to ensure campaigns are successful and profitable
- Analyze A/B testing and ensure stakeholders are aware of results
- Work with data science partners on the Finance team to ensure tests and new initiatives are properly structured and that results are shared in a clear and actionable manner.
- 3-5 years of experience in a media agency or client-side role, immersed in the analysis of Direct Response TV marketing campaigns
- A sharp, analytical mind with a history of turning data into actionable insights and recommendations to optimize ad campaigns.
- Functional, working knowledge of TV advertising platforms
- Strong working knowledge of DRTV advertising workflow, measurement, research, optimization, and testing methods
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including conducting executive level presentations
- Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail and cross-team collaboration
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc.) and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo or Microsoft PowerBI
- SQL ability a plus
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, marketing, or similar field.
- Experience with a multi-touch attribution model a plus
Walker Advertising LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walker Advertising LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Think you are a great fit for the job? Send us a message with your resume and we will review it.