Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Direct Response Copywriter to join their Integrated Marketing Department.
This role will write long and short format copy for TV, Radio and Print, Digital Video and Digital Ads for Los Defensores and 1-800-THE-LAW2 in order to engage with target audience and drive phone calls. Ideal candidate has a proven track record in generating quality phone calls for the Hispanic and General Market in multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with Creative Director to write copy for commercials and interviews for Auto Accidents, Workers’ Compensation and other legal categories;
- Write compelling, concise, persuasive scripts that translate to phone calls/website visits while maintaining the brand’s voice;
- Develop various versions of the scripts/copy in order to test what message translates to more phone calls/website calls;
- Scripts will go through various revisions and need to be legally compliant;
- Edit and proofread copy for TV, Radio and Digital Platforms;
- Manage multiple assignments and produce high-quality work by deadlines.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field;
- 5+ Years of experience in Direct Response copywriting roles;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages;
- Stellar communication, presentation, problem solving, and project-management skills;
Candidates should submit direct response script/commercial samples along with their resume.
Walker Advertising LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walker Advertising LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Think you are a great fit for the job? Send us a message with your resume and we will review it.