Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking a marketing manager to support our B2B efforts. At Walker Advertising, we pride ourselves on helping consumers by connecting them with the right attorneys and law firms. Keeping a healthy balance of new and existing clients (law firms) in our portfolio is critical to our ability to help consumers, particularly as we grow. Our internal sales and client relations teams work tirelessly toward that end, and our B2B marketing specialist supports their efforts by providing a steady flow of prospective clients and by creating collateral to enhance the sales and client relations success rate. In particular, here are some of the expectations of this role:
- Be the internal advocate and champion for our B2B sales and client relations teams, as well as for our B2B clients.
- Generate qualified leads of prospective clients via digital and traditional channels (paid search, digital advertising, trade shows, direct mail, etc.).
- Orchestrate all B2B marketing campaigns, including development, analysis and optimization.
- Collaborate with internal marketing channel managers and creative team to develop campaign assets and to deploy the campaigns.
- Support the attorney sales and client relations teams with enablement materials and campaigns to help accelerate the sales cycle.
- Work across departments and functional areas to successfully move projects to completion.
We seek candidates with the following profile:
- At least 4-6 years of experience in B2B marketing such as lead generation, event marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related concentration.
- Experience working with and supporting sales organizations.
- Experience developing and launching marketing campaigns independently.
- Any experience working in the legal field or directly with law firms is a plus.
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Experience creating presentations and sharing with C-level executives